CAREERS - New York Based
We are seeking a Part-Time Video Editor/Content Creator in Studio.
- Edit video content for use in social media advertising campaigns, specifically for Facebook and TikTok ads
- Generating objective driven growth focused content for Kim Shui’s brand
- Creative ideation and tailoring assets into content for Reels, Tiktok, Youtube
- Execute key video content capture with a social first lens to be leveraged across all channels
What we are looking for:
- Self-starter/self-motivated and able to effectively manage the day-to day work/interactions of existing projects with minimal supervision needed.
- Ability to create relevant content across social media platforms – excelling in video editing and social media copywriting
- Action-oriented drive and ability to react quickly with a sense of urgency; excels in fast-paced, start-up type environments
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro.
To apply please email us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org and examples of your video work.
In your portfolio, focus on showcasing your experience in editing high-performing social media ads and engaging TikToks/reels/shorts.
Fashion Production/Studio Assistant
- Sample management, tracking and coordinating shipments
- Packing orders and organizing inventory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Update and maintain the sales spreadsheet, order form, inventory form, cost sheets & line sheet
- Assist in the organization and maintenance of the studio, including inventory management, maintaining equipment, and keeping the studio clean and organized.
- Must be NY Based
- Self starter with problem solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excels in start-up type environments
To apply please email us your resume at: email@example.com